CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Brutally Honest....

Last night I decided to cut my hair. It wasn't just a regualar haircut...I chopped it off. I went from having hair long enough to put in a pony tail..to darn near a pixie cut. When I returned home, Eva looked at me weird. Before I could say anything she says "Mommy, your hair looks silly" I asked her if she like it, she said "no." I'm not gonna lie...I was a little disappointed that she didn't like it.

I thought maybe she would have a change of heart when I showered and styled it myself. So after I finished doing my hair I walked up to her and said "Well, Eva, what do you think of my hair now??" She looks at me for a while then says "mommy, you almost look like a boy. It's not very pretty, but I still love you" WOW! That one stung a little...BUT, you have to appreicate the honesty of a 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment