CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm full....

Eva is definitely one of a kind. When she is tired of something, she doesn't just say I'm tired...She says "I'm full" of whatever it is. For example, when she is tired of walking or riding her bike she will say "my legs are full" OR...when she is tired of sitting in her car seat she will say that her back is full. Eva was the flower girl in my sisters wedding. She was suppose to stand up in the front during the ceremony with me and the other bridesmaids. After about 5 minutes of standing up there she got really restless and then loudly stated "I'm full of standing here!!!" Nice. It was hilarious! Lately, I have been trying to teach the kids to "listen" to their bellies when they are eating...and stop when their belly say that it is full. Today when I told Eva that I wasn't going to carry her and she had to walk..she said to me "mommy, but my belly says my legs are full" Oh gees, really eva?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment